Master of Mechanical Engineering by Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
Master of Mechanical Engineering (Structure A) is a full research programme where the candidates are given a unique opportunity to pursue their interest in a specialized area of research in the Mechanical Engineering discipline for 1-4 years, and where the candidates can make an important academic contribution to the knowledge of the chosen research area.
Candidates are also given the opportunity to take up the role of lab instructor and tutor for the Foundation/Diploma/Bachelor programmes in exchange for tuition fees discount (subject to approval). Prospective candidates are future researchers/academicians in universities and/or research institutions, R&D Engineers, Engineering Specialists & Technopreneurs.
Key Research Areas
All research areas of Mechanical Engineering and specialize sub areas including:
- Mechanical Design & Mechanics
- Robotics Mechatronics Control & Automation
- Renewable Energy & Sustainability
- Thermal System & Energy
- Advanced Materials
- Advanced Nuclear Technology
- Vibration and MEMS
- Advanced Manufacturing & Production
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with 2nd class upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with 2nd class lower with honours or CGPA 2.50 (60% - 64%), and 1 year experience in the domain and at least 1 publication in the domain, or 2 years professional experience in the domain, or
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with CGPA below 2.50 (60%), and 5 year experience in the domain, or
- Bachelors in a related domain with 2nd class upper with honours or CGPA 2.75 (65%) and above, and 1 year experience in the domain (including at least 1 publication in the domain).