This programme's fields of research include Human resource management, International business, Entrepreneurship, Management and many more.
Field of research:
- Human resource management
- International business
- Knowledge management
- Banking and finance
a) A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, in a related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate; OR
b) A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, in a related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, and evidence of at least one (1) year working or research experience in the relevant field, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessments; OR
c) A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, in a related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the relevant field.
Other entry criteria
English Entry Requirement for International Students:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
Application opens throughout the year