The objective of this programme is to produce graduates equipped with the skills and attitude in becoming key players in this exciting field.
Effectively managing information and knowledge is becoming an important competitive factor for public and private sector organisations nowadays. The three-year BBA in Knowledge Management is a programme that enables individuals, teams and organisations to collectively and systematically create, share and apply knowledge to better achieve their goals and objectives. Thus, the objective of this programme is to produce graduates equipped with the skills and attitude in becoming key players in this exciting field. Successful graduates of this programme will also be awarded the SAP University Alliance Certification.
a) A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, in a related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate; OR
b) A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, in a related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, can be accepted, subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the relevant field.
Other entry criteria
English Entry Requirement for International Students:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
- Local: 6 Feb – 6 May
- International: 16 Dec – 16 Apr