The programme's fields of research include General Management, Multimedia Marketing, Human Resource Management, Information Technology and Multimedia Finance.
Field of research:
- General Management
- Multimedia Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Multimedia Finance
a) A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate; OR
b) A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, in a related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, can be accepted to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in a relevant field.
Other entry criteria
English Entry Requirement for International Students:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
- Local: 6 Feb – 6 May
- International: 16 Dec – 16 Apr