This programme's fields of research include Human resource management, International business, Entrepreneurship, Management and many more.
Field of research:
- Human resource management
- International business
- Knowledge management
- Banking and finance
a) A Master’s degree or equivalent in a related field from MMU or any institution recognised by the Senate; OR
b) A Master’s degree or equivalent in a non-related field from MMU or any institutions recognised by the Senate, and evidence of at least two (2) years relevant working or research experience; OR
c) Other academic qualifications equivalent to the above that are accepted by the Senate.
Other entry criteria
English Entry Requirement for International Students:
• A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 80 (internet-based); or
• A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0; or
• A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
• A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
• Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
Application opens throughout the year