Master in Business Administration in General Management by Limkokwing University of Creative Technology.
In the fast-changing business environment today, leading organisations are demanding multi-skilled and multi-talented workforce. Individuals must equip themselves with a good level of generalisation within their respective field of specialisation. The MBA General Management is designed to enhance the students' competency to meet up with these challenges. The programme provides students with creative and innovative entrepreneurship skills they may use in their future management activities. It equips them with leading-edge management tools that they can use to increase their competitive advantage.
Upon completion of this programme, graduates will be able to develop an extensive and practical knowledge base of theory, tools, skills, practices, and researches related to business and apply these to the problems and opportunities that are encountered in the business environment. Through critical thinking, graduates can appraise and select innovative and creative solutions to business problems and opportunities while upholding strong ethical values and behaviours by looking at the broader role the business has in society and their own responsibilities as a member of the business community and citizens in society.
- A Bachelor's Degree in related field; OR
- Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government; AND
- Two supporting reference letters from the current or previous employer, lecturer or supervisor from previous university or institution, or notary public from place of stay; AND
- Have IELTS score of 6.0, or TOEFL score of 500, or the first Degree is conducted and examined in English language; OR applicants without English Language certification must complete and pass English programme conducted by LUCT International House during the tenure of study as a partial fulfillment of their graduating requirements.
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Research Methodology
- Human Resources Management
- Strategic Management
- Leading Organisational Change
- Operational Management
- Human Resource Manager
- Logistics And Distribution Manager
- Production Manager
- Producer / Project Manager
- Quality Assurance And Control Manager
- Crisis Manager
- Continuity Manager
- Risk Manager