Master of Business Administration in Finance & Banking by Limkokwing University of Creative Technology.
MBA in the finance specialisation helps students to acquire the knowledge of financial management, advanced skills in assessing financial risks and rewards, so that you can direct organisations in ways that optimise their value and enhances their skills and business acumen. Students will study courses in areas like portfolio management, global finance, financial markets, corporate financial analysis, decision making and learn to apply financial theories to real decisions.
- A Bachelor's Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent as accepted by the HEP Senate OR
- A Bachelor's Degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent can be accepted, subject to a minimum of five (5) years of working experience in relevant field
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods for Busines
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Bank Management
- Modern Security Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Fund Management & Treasury Operations
- Strategic Management
- Project Paper
- Large And Small Sized Industrial Firms (Which May Be Manufacturers Of Automobiles, Steel, Household Appliances And Electronic Equipment)
- Service-Oriented Firms (Electric Power, Real Estate And Retail Firms)
- Financial Institutions (Banks, State And Federally Chartered Savings And Loan Associations, And Insurance Companies)
- Non-Profit Enterprises (Universities, Labor Unions And Foundations) And Private Businesses.