Master of Arts in International Contemporary Art & Design Practice by Limkokwing University of Creative Technology.
This course provides the basis for a contemporary discourse centred on the notions of internationalism in the Creative Industry. Designers are enabled to pursue an MA while being active and developing their work. The very core of the programme is to enable Innovative in Action via personalised research content and professional engagement with industry. The students are encouraged to explore new methods and techniques, discussing in an international arena with professionals and public alike. Their new radical ideas will fuel the development of the creative industry and benefit the society at large changing the landscape of Design business. The programme is based on individual projects that can be researched on and developed anywhere, with the completion in the advanced academic environment of the University.
- A minimum of a second-class lower Bachelor's Degree with honours in related field from any institution that is recognised by the Malaysian Government; OR
- Passed any other recognised equivalent qualification to a Bachelor's Degree, and other qualification or recognised experience.
- Locating Practice
- Practice Development
- Practice Management
- Advance Professional Practice
- Professional Practice Documentation
- Professional Practice Seminar
- Research Plan Development
- Outline Proposal Development
- Study Case Analysis
- Research & Practice
- Contextualisation & Methodologies
- Project Realisation
- Final Project Execution
- Media And Creative Industries
- Commercial And Independent Projects
- Film Industry Archive /Documentation
- Artist Or Designer