The IMU Postgraduate Programmes in Health Professions Education is a multi-exit programme that comprises of three levels; Postgraduate Certiﬁcate, Postgraduate Diploma and Master.
The IMU Postgraduate Programmes in Health Professions Education is a multi-exit programme that comprises of three levels; Postgraduate Certiﬁcate, Postgraduate Diploma and Master. These programmes are designed especially for health professionals who work or interested in education.
The programme is comprehensive. Students develop an in-depth understanding of educational principles related to curriculum, instruction, competence assessment, programme evaluation, quality assessment, primary care education, clinical decision making and health-related humanities, professionalism and ethics, as well as management and leadership skills in the field.
At the Master level, facilitator will guide the students as the students take the next step to become an educational researcher or innovator.
School of Postgraduate Studies
Applicants are required to have the following:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree with a minimum cGPA of 2.50 or
- Pass the Postgraduate Certificate in Health Professions Education / Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education
English Language Requirement
International applicants are required to have either of the following:
- IELTS of a score of 5.0
- Cambridge English: Advanced of a score of 160
- Cambridge English: Proficiency of a score of 180
- Pearson Test of English of a score of 36
- TOEFL (iBT) of a score of 34
A programme for healthcare professionals & educators, educational managers or administrators involved in providing better educational programmes at their institution.
Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur