The MBA-HCM is a 45 credits programme and will offer 13 Modules.
The MBA-HCM is a 45 credits programme and will offer 13 Modules. Students undergo a robust curriculum that involves lectures, tutorials, case studies, written assignments, group project, presentations and discussion boards; to ensure a rounded understanding of the issues in order to formulate intervention, value creation strategies in class simulation or actual industry-based intervention.
School of Postgraduate Studies
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree with a minimum cGPA of 2.50, as accepted by the University’s Senate or
- If cGPA is below 2.50, the applicant must have at least 5 years of working experience or
- A Diploma with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in health or non-health related organisations (following the guideline of APEL*) or
- Pass the IMU Postgraduate Diploma of Business Administration in Healthcare Management or the IMU Postgraduate Certificate of Business Administration in Healthcare Management.
*Eligibility for APEL, the candidate should be: – more than 30 years of age in the year of application
- possess relevant working experience / prior experiential learning AND pass the APEL assessment for Master Degree
Offered in an established private healthcare university with highly experienced faculty, the programme provides a strong emphasis on strategy and its aim of preparing graduates for a future in entrepreneurship.
Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur